slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long and straight (and wide for swerving) are roads in the US that the guy in the truck shouldn't have seen him from like 100 yards away and slowed down?

Today on the drive back from work I came within feet of driving over 2 girls who walked out onto the road from between parked cars. Guess if I had an Ice Cream Van they'd be dead.

How long and straight (and wide for swerving) are roads in the US that the guy in the truck shouldn't have seen him from like 100 yards away and slowed down?
He should have, is the short answer. Dude, it's "stupid meets stupid, with a third stupid on camera"*, pretty much. There's just no excuse for that to have happened, other than for our amusement.

* Re: third stupid -- (a) did he have to pull the camera away so quickly? (B) Couldn't he have reacted a little more passionately, rather than, "oh shit."? I distinctly did not hear an exclamation point. © Or laughed, the other usual youtube reaction of the camera person, e.g. "dude, ha-ha, he's stealing your car"...

I'm assuming from the primary action of the idea, the secondary action of doing it, the tertiary action of filming it, the quaternary action of the impact, and the quinary (re)action of "oh shit lol" that each of the three major parties involved in the unfolding of lol.gif was drunk, high or suffering from a recent head trauma.

Or maybe the guy driving the ice cream van was too busy trying to stop the small child he had just abducted from struggling that he wasn't watching the road.

you two are way over thinking the video.

it's clear to me the ice cream truck driver seen the chance to get some points....dancing shithead is at least +15 points right there.

what makes it so funny is out of all motor vehicles on the road he got hit by an ice cream truck, that's just awesome!

lots of nasty language but its a classic

YouTube - Eddie Murphy , ice cream truck

I'm assuming from the primary action of the idea, the secondary action of doing it, the tertiary action of filming it, the quaternary action of the impact, and the quinary (re)action of "oh shit lol" that each of the three major parties involved in the unfolding of lol.gif was drunk, high or suffering from a recent head trauma.

Or maybe the guy driving the ice cream van was too busy trying to stop the small child he had just abducted from struggling that he wasn't watching the road.

I believe he's a Crip. Well... he probably is now.

Ever wonder in your relationships, how 'the fight' started...:

1. One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...

The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.

When she asked him why, he replied,

"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. I took my wife to a restaurant.

The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.

'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.'

He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?'

'Nah, she can order for herself.'

And that's when the fight started...

3. My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary..

She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a scale.

And then the fight started...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, 'Do you know him?'

'Yes,' she sighed,

'He's my old boyfriend... I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.'

'My goodness!' I said. 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

And then the fight started...

5. I rear-ended a car this morning... So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. THE BROKEN LAWN MOWER:

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.

But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf or my Mosrite guitar. Always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a tooth-brush.

I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.