slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's hanging in my living room for starters >:(

Ok, for me the most disturbing part about that picture is the little african-american boy on the left hand side. Dude, even when he hangs out with Jesus he's still starving and has a distended belly. Come on! Wait, maybe it's the little girl on the right hand side lifting her skirt about to flash Jesus... Hmmm, that could be a tossup.

Ok, for me the most disturbing part about that picture is the little african-american boy on the left hand side. Dude, even when he hangs out with Jesus he's still starving and has a distended belly. Come on! Wait, maybe it's the little girl on the right hand side lifting her skirt about to flash Jesus... Hmmm, that could be a tossup.

:D :D

I actually wish I owned the picture, it was posted on another music forum I frequent. I know if I actually had it hanging up I'd get a good laugh everytime I looked at it. My favorite comment was about the girl in the wheel chair wanting to steal the little Chinese girls organs :P

Oh yes and the boy on the top row 5th from the left side, the expression on his face is priceless.