At least mayor nagin doesn't have a magazine in the weapon and his hand is outside the trigger guard. So dumb, but not knock his dumb ass out dumb.

al_Gore_VietnamImage1.jpg

Al Gore takes aim at the biggest problem in his life.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Makes me glad I never got around to getting that other micro system they had.

I saw it in one of the local electronics stores so I might buy it just for kicks. You know, install some V-caps and Jena Labs cryo wire so it will be a giant killer... ;D

I saw it in one of the local electronics stores so I might buy it just for kicks. You know, install some V-caps and Jena Labs cryo wire so it will be a giant killer... ;D
How much was it going for? I presume more than the $99 blowout price that I saw at CostCo...but how much more?

EDIT: Never mind, just looked it up, seems to be $500 is the price to beat. I was at CostCo just a week ago, and they had an entire Philips surround microsystem (less the tubes), including two floorstander fronts (the ones in the back were standmount 2-ways) and a sub...for $500.

I'm not sure which I want more. I think I'll stick with looking at the microsystem for now, since it's pretty close to the one I heard before.

Oh, and it was already pretty killer -- I don't know about giant-killer, but it was easily the best US$100 system I'd ever heard. You go to the $500 mark, I'm not so sure.

Hizaki6.jpg

THIS GUY IS WIN. HIZAKI so pro at guitar!

Is that you Nenso?

You wish that was me. Sorry I deceived you, this is actually me. I liked some of HIZAKI's songs. He has good technique though.

1146435596fql1.jpg