Happy Half Century Skullguise!

Voltron

Happy belated!  50's a big one, I just had mine last year.  (Kinda figures we are close in years.)

That makes three of us.  No worries: as your body goes to hell, your brain continues to grow.  Well, at least for what you might remember. 

Happy Birthday!

Edited by bhjazz
  • Like 2

Thanks all, had a good day.

Headphone meet up at Fidelis Audio in NH, nice turnout of decent human beings.  When I got home my wife and son met me at the door with ~50 small wrapped things, all in a trail, very clever.  Then off to a second location of my favorite restaurant for my standard birthday dinner (slightly changed from "Bayou Catfish" to "Bayou Redfish" but I think even better).

Then watched the Bruins finally win a fucking game.  Though befitting my new age and pending AARP membership status, I fell asleep for part of the third period.

But in reality, turning 50 means I'm one day older than the previous day.  When life is overall pretty good, it's "just another day."  I measured this milestone with a smile, not with panic....

• Like 4