Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

jvlgato

Wishing all of you a great day and a great Holiday Season!

We're driving to Cleveland today to spend time with my family and do the usual, sit around a lot, eat, and watch sports and movies. Some will play mah jong. Maybe I can convince someone to go to the Hoppin' Frog brewpub with me, which is only 20 minutes from my brother's place where we stay.

To those with recent loss and injury ... know that you have been in our thoughts and prayers every night this week. I hope you can find some happiness and joy in spite of the terrible luck cast your way. Hopefully the new year will be a good one. :)

Edited by jvlgato
  • Like 8

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Xavier got a new gaming desktop this morning, along with a new gaming mouse. What I was not expecting to deal with was the keyboard that I knew I had laying around is without a USB plug... it is PS/2. :palm:

We are now on the search for a keyboard... This should be fun. :)

We've had a good morning so far, good times with my side of the family last night, and off to visit the other side later today. The other side (great grandpa, the redeeming member of that side of the family, tends to have a lot of food and whiskey, so I'm looking forward to that.)

**BRENT**