F O R M A T

blessingx

Get your MiniDisc player out. Trevor Jackson to release 12 tracks in 12 different formats — 7-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch vinyl, CD, mini CD, cassette, USB, mini disc, DAT, VHS, 8-track, and reel-to-reel with F O R M A T. http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/13/7536839/trevor-jackson-producer-12-albums-12-formats

Can't believe he didn't go with the superior Beta over VHS.

Edited by blessingx

Get your MiniDisc player out. Trevor Jackson to release 12 tracks in 12 different formats — 7-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch vinyl, CD, mini CD, cassette, USB, mini disc, DAT, VHS, 8-track, and reel-to-reel with F O R M A T. http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/13/7536839/trevor-jackson-producer-12-albums-12-formats

Can't believe he didn't go with the superior Beta over VHS.

Sadly I am still holding on to so many MD equipment.   :-[

Yeah, I still have my 8-Track player, will have to get this.....hope it doesn't cut off songs between tracks.

I still remember Pink Floyd - Animals on 8-track.  Several LONG songs, and what do they cut via fade-out and -in?  Pigs On The Wing, the SHORTEST fucking song on the album....

I've been waiting all these years for 8-track redemption, now it appears it is coming.

And, no, I won't get this in any of the F O R M A T's 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, no laserdisc player Brent, but if you have any minidisc's that you'd like to hear again, I'd be happy to transfer them to files or burn them to cdr for you.

Any special software/hardware required?  I have several MDs that would love to have archived as well.

• 3 weeks later...