KGST PCB group run

Earspeakers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a price when I know how many. 

Birgir I'll let you know via email how many would round out the order, or if it works just to order an arbitrary amount. 

The first price break was at about 6 sets, but it looks like we're going to blow past that. I'll just keep the thread open for a week or so to see who is in, then get a final price and get the final count. 

The rev 0.51 amp boards are already pretty small, how's that possible? Unless you mean the PSU.

"Hi I'm Birgir and I shrink boards."  :)

Seriously, here is a line from an email Kevin sent me today:

​i think there is at least one square milimeter of space left.

A note, I'd appreciate firm replies. Once I ask for a quote I'll need a good tally of who is serious. They have "specials" depending on the total area, and if I don't make a special I need a specific quote. So I can't dance around with it so will come to the group for a real count before I get the quote. 

Price shouldn't be over $100 (or not much over) from the estimates I have so far, but don't hold me to that. I'm not doing this as a business but as a DIY service so you have to work with me on it  :sherwood: