KGST PCB group run

Earspeakers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a maybe

OK, but FYI I'm not counting the maybe's, as I have to get a quote to try and find the best price. If you decide to turn that to a yes then there may not be a spot for you folks.

• DefQon
  • s_r
  • Cucera
  • Tachikoma
  • mwl168
  • Gokury
  • JimL (2)
  • particleman14
  • G600
  • sorenb

14 boards total with three for me

Maybe/Uncounted

• b0bb
  • insanity
  • chiguy
  • mypasswordis

I have been looking at Seeed (lately, I order from them) and the quote that I get for 15 units, 15cmx15cm maximun, 2 layer, 2 oz. is 121.23$, and 175.06$ for 30. So the total amount for 30 amp boards plus 15 PSU is 296.29$ (plus shipping). That is 19,75$/set of 2 amps + 1 PSU boards for a order of 15 sets.

I have been looking at Seeed (lately, I order from them) and the quote that I get for 15 units, 15cmx15cm maximun, 2 layer, 2 oz. is 121.23$, and 175.06$ for 30. So the total amount for 30 amp boards plus 15 PSU is 296.29$ (plus shipping). That is 19,75$/set of 2 amps + 1 PSU boards for a order of 15 sets.

That's another option, feel free to go with them if you like. I tried their web interface and found glitches, not sure how comfortable I am doing a HV board set. It'd probably be fine though. 

I've been working with BayAreaCircuits which is a top drawer manufacturer, but costs a bit more too. Does it make any difference? Don't know. 

Anyhow Remold did you want to organize a run of cheaper boards through them?

That's another option, feel free to go with them if you like. I tried their web interface and found glitches, not sure how comfortable I am doing a HV board set. It'd probably be fine though. 

I've been working with BayAreaCircuits which is a top drawer manufacturer, but costs a bit more too. Does it make any difference? Don't know. 

AFAIK there has been at least on run on KGSSHV PCBs from Seeds, has any reported problems with these?

Have you checked the copper thickness for bay area? I haven't seen an option to choose more than 1 oz from the times I've used them.