Happy Birthday Larry!

dreamwhisper

Thanks guys!  I appreciate the well wishes and incoming congrats.  Had a nice birthday weekend, spending time with the family and going out for a nice meal and then a movie at home.  My big gift was an IOU from the wifey for an Apple Watch since it's not out yet, and then my favorite snacks and some clothes.

I'm up on crutches for short periods of time and trying to bear weight on my left leg more, through the big pain in my femur, while my daughter walked using the parallel bars at physical therapy for the first time on Friday.  

I'm hoping I wont have to have a second femur surgery and new rod for a "slight varus deformity", and praying that my daughter who is just now able to stand is well enough for her 2 month-long internship in Portland in June (19 more PT sessions covered by insurance before she leaves).  I'm a little worried though that the doctor gave her a permanent handicapped tag on Thursday, for an orthopedic disability.  Is he trying to tell us something?

And thanks for not forgetting about me like last year, it brought tears to my eyes, so thanks again!