Netflix recommendations

swt61

Another super cute movie is "History of Future Folk". About aliens who come to earth to destroy it, but hear music for the first time and fall in love with it, and start a bluegrass duo instead. Just insanely adorable from beginning to end.

• Like 2

Another super cute movie is "History of Future Folk". About aliens who come to earth to destroy it, but hear music for the first time and fall in love with it, and start a bluegrass duo instead. Just insanely adorable from beginning to end.

ThanksPosty, I quite enjoyed that. Hondo!

• Like 2

I keep hearing how Daredevil is really good. 

My boss said something the other day which makes sense -- he is of the belief that comic books translate better to series and mini-series better than movies, being serials and all.

To that end, I believe Arrow is also streaming on Netflix.

• 5 months later...

Just finished the first four seasons of Longmire. If you were a fan of Justified, you will probably like Longmire. The first three seasons were better than the fourth IMO, and since the fourth was the first season that Netflix took over I'm not sure how this bodes for the series.

Also finished the first season of Dark Matter. SyFy series that can best be described as Firefly meets Total Recall. I liked it a lot.

Edited by morphsci