HC NBA Ballers

TMoney

3 hours ago, tkam said:

LeBron is quietly doing a nice job of making an argument for overtaking Jordan as the GOAT....

Well he has to beat a better team first.  Eastern conference has been a cake walk for him.  If he can sweep the Warriors then yes.

We want him.

We want the King.

--

This is going to be a huge series for the legacies of Steph and KD. If they do not cross the finish line they are going to take some HUGE criticism.

I think LeBron's place is pretty secure, but if he wins this he really does belong right up there at the top with MJ.

Edited by TMoney

Lebron has been sitting on the bench with 4 fouls with a ton of time left in the first half, and the Celts are losing their lead bad.. sweet baby jesus

At this rate, GSW has a legitimate chance of sweeping the Cavs, but I really hope not for the sake of having an actually interesting finals

19 hours ago, mypasswordis said:

At this rate, GSW has a legitimate chance of sweeping the Cavs, but I really hope not for the sake of having an actually interesting finals

'Interesting' as in - wouldn't it be interesting to see the Warriors go up 3-1 in the series and then the Cavs storm back and take the title? ;)

The King is the King, and certainly when he is on the top of his game then anything is possible.

If that happens the collective butt-hurt around here would reach the kind of levels at which President Trump would be forced to declare a national crisis and get FEMA involved.

3 minutes ago, Aura said:

'Interesting' as in - wouldn't it be interesting to see the Warriors go up 3-1 in the series and then the Cavs storm back and take the title? ;)

Exactly ;)

But I think pretty much everyone except diehard Cleveland and Lebron fans would agree that last year was a different situation, which the Cavs benefited from just like GSW did the year before. Steph and Iguodala were banged up, Bogut got injured, and Draymond got suspended (rightfully so). This year, Iggy still doesn't seem to be 100% but Steph is and they got the Slim Reaper and Dray to battle the King. Warriors are too damn stacked

Adam I still can't tell which team you're rooting for :P 

I can thank the Baron Davis "We Believe" Warriors of 2006-07. That is the team that made me a basketball fan. I still remember cheering loudly and watching the playoff games with college buddies at the Ram's Head Tavern in Annapolis, MD.

• Like 1