HC NBA Ballers

TMoney

8 hours ago, TMoney said:

Dragging this shit team to the finals has to be among LBJ’s greatest ever accomplishments. If there was any doubt he is the best in the game that is over. 

I disagree.  Had Boston been capable of even an average night of shooting he'd have been out on his can.  And that was against a Celtics team without its two best players.  He's still capable of amazing things but I think he's done far better in years past.  

• Thanks 1

Who is this little man? They showed a clip of Doug Moe getting the Daly award and this smiley little man appears in all the images but no identification. Weird

2578B738-4F8A-4490-983D-DAF5A4B3F9C4.thumb.jpeg.3bd5aa1540afa936525735cc30a7b8f9.jpeg

David S. Fogel, I think, NBCA. I've never heard of him before.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to California, LeBron. The Western Conference is going to be FUN AS HELL next year!

Crusher for Cleveland, but I can't blame the man for wanting to play out the end of his career in LA. It is one of the nicest cities in the world... at least the parts of LA he'll be living in.