HC NBA Ballers

TMoney

Because dammit, we need a current NBA thread.

NBA_Twitter_default_logo.gif

It looks like there is going to be a pair of awesome games tonight.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how LeBron and Kyrie respond to a little adversity. It is crazy that every singe one of the home teams in round two has already dropped a game at home. If the Cavs go down two games I'm officially worried for them.

As for Houston, if they can't beat LAC without CP3 in the lineup then they are toast.

Thank god for having a DVR! should be some outstanding games.

Fun games last night. The Rockets absolutely could not afford to lose another game to the CP3-less Clips and they pulled through at the end. I think we are going to see them make an effort to get Dwight on to Blake more. They just can't let they guy continue to tear them up. Outside of Dwight, the best defense on Blake is letting him get tired :)

Highlight of the night of course was Shaq going down.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tnt_overtime/2015/05/06/20150506-inside-shaq-hits-the-deck.nba/

Oh man, you are crazy! The East has had three straight games decided by buzzer beating shots!

I realize Washington has no chance of winning it all without John Wall so that takes a bit of the luster out of Hawks-Wiz, but this Chicago-Cleveland series feels like it really could go either way. I bet the winner of game 5 takes both series.

--

As for me, I'm a nervous wreck ahead of GSW-Memphis game 4. If we (GSW) drop this one, the dream will start really looking dim. If we tie it up at 2-2 I still love our chances.

I hated everything about CLE/CHI yesterday. Both teams sucked. Chicago REALLY sucked in the 4th. The ref's sucked. Thibs sucked on setting up their defense for that last shot. It was a shit ending to a shit game and I wished I hadn't watched at all.

• Like 1

I hated everything about CLE/CHI yesterday. Both teams sucked. Chicago REALLY sucked in the 4th. The ref's sucked. Thibs sucked on setting up their defense for that last shot. It was a shit ending to a shit game and I wished I hadn't watched at all.

Srsly. Let's not watch together from our own places. [emoji35]

Srsly. Let's not watch together from our own places. [emoji35]

At this rate it'll come down to whichever team commits the lesser of in-game disasters and can roster a few healthy guys the rest of the way. Lol.

You guys may want to check out the "Basketball Breakdown" youtube channel. Coach Nick does a great job doing video breakdowns showing why the pivotal moments of games went the way they went. I highly recommend his videos.

For example, check out this video on why the "Andrew Bogut on Tony Allen" strategy worked so well. Spoiler: Tony's lack of awareness helped just as much as the strategy.

https://youtu.be/qLEFW3WOuLI