TMoney

HC NBA Ballers

Lim-osine is so appropriately nerdy, assuming it's referring to the DNA/RNA base! All of them are good, though. I was a very scrawny kid who always got picked last and a very late bloomer, I didn't reach my final height of 6'2 until I was 22. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I’ve always been extremely thin also. But I was also really coordinated. So through sixth grade I was considered athletic, and usually picked early, but after everyone got bigger than me some time in middle school, I was suddenly not very athletic. Sadly, my basketball career ended. But my life as a geek started!

• Like 1

Losing to the Knicks by 20, lol.

I didn’t watch the game, but one quick look at the advanced stats and its easy to see why they got skewered.

Killed on putbacks (effort) and in translation (effort).

F0D76592-C9E3-452B-91DC-5D172B40CCC1.thumb.jpeg.d42f68dbbaf66ed1e0e4efb12cd912d9.jpeg

Still, like the Warriors struggles I’m not sure how much it matters this early in the season.

• Like 1

The Warriors will be fine, they're just feeling a little lackadaisical because they have the best roster of any team in the league by far, even getting a great rookie in Jordan Bell. The Lavs have no chemistry and there are a lot of players that used to be extremely good but are too old to play defense now, plus Tristan got bit by the Kardashian Kurse and started listening to Taylor Swift before games. Everyone moved to the west in the off-season so I don't see why the Cavs won't end as a top 3 seed again, though.