Head Case Motorsports

VPI

I will check out that road, and you'd better show me the roads you discovered by the river in Indiana.  I've found a few nice drives by the river in Northern Kentucky and Ohio.

Jacob, the Ohio River roads in Indiana I am talking about are the following: Just northwest of Louisville, on the Indiana side of the river, pick up Indiana 62. You'll drive that west for quite a while. Twisty and fun. The times I've been on it there was little traffic and good pavement. You'll then intersect with Indiana 66. Continue west on 66. It pretty much follows the river. Some great twisty bits, good pavement and really nice river views. Things straighten out and get boring as you get closer to Evansville.

Mentioned the e63 amg wagon to my wife and she didn't balk.... We aren't crazy enough though.

I think it sounds very reasonable. Might have to cross shop it with a CTS-V wagon. To bad the RS-6 doesn't make it stateside because that would be a good option as well.

Now for the ultimate kid hauler and grocery getter I would go for a Brabus 800 (G65). But I am crazy.

Edited by naamanf

What do the VW crew think about the quality of the stock sound systems in your cars.  I assume they are averagish?  The weird subwoofer where the spare tire should be seems kind of weird.

RWD is fine here, we had maybe 4 flakes of snow this winter. The porkers are a lot more expensive and hard to find in 4S config because they made most of the recent production run into gimmicky GTS with nasty alcantara dashboards. Thankfully, I am not the decision maker ...  ;)