Head Case Motorsports

VPI

Our Sunday one is typically pretty laid back and not super high end, but it is still fun.  I left yesterday in a whole train of super noisy japanese cars, Acura NSX, Skyline R32, about a dozen Suburu BRZs, a couple of WRX STis.  Drove me crazy as they were buzzing so loudly but not moving the whole way down the road as they wanted everyone to see them.

As I am apparently the very last stop on the UPS driver's route. Phase 2 has been delayed. Just going to seal and wax them tonight. Also need to figure out if the Audi lug nuts work on these as they come with nothing new.

6d08601f2a7ae415caf4241ac2da04a1.jpg

• Like 3

Of course, I get to the last wheel and find the silver balance tabs stuck to the cardboard protector and no longer where they belong on the wheel.  I guess I am going to have to find a shop to figure out where they go.

Motherfucker. Took one wheel to a Firestone in the neighborhood to rebalance the wheel and pick it up to find scrapes all the way around the lip. They are saying it was like that when I brought it. I am very close to killing the whole shitty shop.