Head Case Motorsports

VPI

That's great, Dreadhead.

I suggest you do your best to get the coolant out of the engine bay if the dealership did not.  If you let it cool, wet the engine bay with the water hose at the house at lower pressure and apply Simple Green and let it sit a while, you'll be surprised how effective it can be.  You can apply pressure with a rag or the like for tough spots if need be...watch the aluminum / metals and paint bits and if you have dark plastic valve cover(s).  Once the coolant gets baked on, it's much more difficult to deal with (i.e. polishing compound type hard).

Car looks great.  Enjoy!

HS

• Like 1

That's great, Dreadhead.

I suggest you do your best to get the coolant out of the engine bay if the dealership did not.  If you let it cool, wet the engine bay with the water hose at the house at lower pressure and apply Simple Green and let it sit a while, you'll be surprised how effective it can be.  You can apply pressure with a rag or the like for tough spots if need be...watch the aluminum / metals and paint bits and if you have dark plastic valve cover(s).  Once the coolant gets baked on, it's much more difficult to deal with (i.e. polishing compound type hard).

Car looks great.  Enjoy!

HS

Thanks I will do that tomorrow. I took a look and they did a pretty good job but it is obviously still on engine block as the smell isn't gone yet.

I think it's safe to say my friends and family will not be browsing a car thread on a headphone forum and know who this grandenigma person is.

Just asking no one mention anything on Facebook.

Combi Coccoro, they are amazing compact car seats.

• Like 1