Head Case Motorsports

VPI

M5/RS/CTS-V wagons are pretty sweet, now if only the German ones made it over this way. 

Getting my first truck tomorrow. Shocked I would ever say this, but I'm kind of looking forward to getting a truck. 

51269646239__27ECD300-49A1-4A1A-A317-09C279B59B5D.JPG

Edited by naamanf
  • Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Attended the Viper Nationals at Royal Purple Raceway last weekend.  Needed a fix since I had to depart the Texas Mile early due to a family crisis.  

Some really cool rides there.  I did a poor job of capturing pics of them (e.g. some Audi's, Lamborghinis and a lot of Corvettes).  Here are a few shots though.  Love the Snakeskin Green vipers.

HS

IMG_8947.JPG

IMG_8951.JPG

IMG_8949.JPG

IMG_8952.JPG

IMG_8954.JPG

IMG_8955.JPG

IMG_8941.JPG

• Like 5

I had a hoot of a time, S.  Made it to the Unlimited finals but I ended up backing out.  My transbrake was intermittently allowing the car to roll a few inches and I'd drop the second bulb / red light.  Kind of a PITA so we loaded the car, had a cocktail and kicked back.

Let me see if I can get some crappy vids loaded...photobucket is not being a friend.

And here is my transbrake acting up.  For those that haven't used one, what works best is getting the line pressure up a bit to help it "bite" so you footbrake and rev slightly then hit the button and hope it bites.  I have a two-step I use in tandem so it keeps the rpm's at a set point yet allows me to mash the pedal.  When it works it is an elegant way to focus on your timing of launch.  When not...it looks like this...LOL

vroom vroom....

HS

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...