Head Case Motorsports

VPI

Nice cinematography in this one, it deserves to be seen on a big Screen.

Would a road trip to meet your legal counsel (with a stop off at the dunes "just pause the video and look at his gps" ) count as a deductible business expense?

Edited by Grahame
  • Like 1

Test and tune on Saturday on the exact same course on a cooler day and I shaved 4 second off my time with some suspension, tire pressure and driving adjustment before the heavens opened for 4 hours and it generally turned to shit. Should be a fun year, maybe I can win the class championship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 6

On 5/8/2017 at 7:09 AM, Dreadhead said:

Test and tune on Saturday on the exact same course on a cooler day and I shaved 4 second off my time with some suspension, tire pressure and driving adjustment before the heavens opened for 4 hours and it generally turned to shit. Should be a fun year, maybe I can win the class championship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That's awesome, Chris. Congrat!

**BRENT**

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 7:09 AM, Dreadhead said:

Cheers for shears.

• Like 1

Candidly, it's a shitbox that only exists to be an option in the market for buyers that can't afford anything better. If the budget can possibly stretch to a used Hyundai Accent, Honda Fit or Mazda 3, she'll probably be both safer and happier down the road.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Voltron said:

Anyone know anything about the Nissan Versa? My daughter is looking at a used one...

They're fucking ubiquitous -- like Jesus*, they're everywhere...and that's all I know about them.

Mazda3 owner, here.  I still love mine.

Lollers at "...get the ugly out of their systems in a single shot..."  So true.

That's "people named Jesus in a hispanic community", not "the son of god".  Yes, I am both racist and anti-superstitious.

The versa is probably a perfectly reasonable car if all you need is something to get around in a city, and don't want people breaking into it to steal stuff, or key it, or whatnot.  These days, even a really shitty car is better than ok cars were 20 years ago.

• Like 4

I say, if it's safe and reliable, cut your loses.

Gals her age can make some crazy car decisions based on everything but the car itself.

I've had a few GF's who had insanely bad cars that they just loved. 

Chris, congrats!

Looks like you have some talent there.

Edited by ironbut
  • Like 1

Getting a super cheap rental car for 3 days costs less than taxi or Uber rides between the airport and my parents' house, so I have driven a lot of the worst cars on the road lately. I would definitely consider the Nissan to be not the worst I have driven. Would not be my first choice if I were buying something, but it's fine.

Also - I kind of like the cube. I wouldn't own one, but I appreciate the Nissan has a history of making cars that don't look like every other car on the road. I saw one of these driving around Montreal a few years ago.

Nissan-Figaro-623x415.jpg

Edited by dsavitsk