Head Case Motorsports

VPI

Took almost two hours and an orbital buffer to remove cone residue from the rocker panels (or at least the visible parts) but my car is looking pretty good and not battle worn. Of course I'll probably fuck it up in 2 weeks at the next round but at least the baseline will be better. 798168f128ecc81010f7bc9b5ab44c38.jpg
Washed the other cars too. Love the relatively cheap Meguiar's stuff gives such a nice shine for basically no work and their scratch stuff is great.

• Like 5

The new Audi RSTT definitely has my interest.

Love the tweaked styling. 0-60 in 3.6 seconds, from a small 5 cylinder. The Jaguar F type SVR, with it's 575 ponies is only .1 second quicker.

And love the diamond stitched interior!

1audittrspluspricing2012.jpg

Audi-TT-RS-Plus-2.jpg

2018-audi-tt-rs-coupe-inline3-photo-671122-s-original.jpg

• Like 2

Be strong, DH!  

I have a similar dilemma.  Love my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.  AWD with the 6.4L HEMI and the 8-speed trans with paddles and big Brembos.   Maybe 11K miles.  They're coming out with the Hellcat (supercharged) version of the Jeep called the Trackhawk...ugh.  

Must......be......strong

go43_zpsb95c4e20.gif

HS

• Like 4

On 5/30/2017 at 6:49 PM, Grahame said:

Drive Tribe has a nice set of comparo vids that include the TT RS 

Not very worthwhile when the transmission offerings in the videos aren't comparable. Porsche PDK and BMW DCT cars are quite a bit faster than their manual counterparts. 

Edited by EdipisReks1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the new Honda Civic Type R is headed stateside.  There's a convenient vid in the photo gallery for the less than motivated.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/auto/2017-honda-civic-type-r-preview/

One thing Honda can do is build motors.  Really impressive mills they make IMO.  Not a big fan of the looks, but that's just me....old school.

HS