Head Case Motorsports

VPI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Never really have been a gamer but I gotta say they've come a long, long way. That looks almost real!
We really need Grahame slamming into him, though.

I hate the way they do pointer cones.

Congrat, Chris. Let me know if you want a codriver so you can see how it's to be done.

**STIG**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

There was an Evo that went over that corner where the Hoonicorn (makes me chuckle...funny name) kicked up the dirt.  Somehow the two in the Evo managed to walk away.  I've got the link but I'm not a big fan of posting carnage.

Personally, I love that the Mustang is twin turbo, AWD and they use those bad ass transmissions.  I'm not all about that tire smoke unless it's functional, but I can't argue the son of a gun can drive...and has a brass set on him.

HS

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HemiSam said:

There was an Evo that went over that corner where the Hoonicorn (makes me chuckle...funny name) kicked up the dirt.  Somehow the two in the Evo managed to walk away.  I've got the link but I'm not a big fan of posting carnage.

Personally, I love that the Mustang is twin turbo, AWD and they use those bad ass transmissions.  I'm not all about that tire smoke unless it's functional, but I can't argue the son of a gun can drive...and has a brass set on him.

HS

Those were (are?) friends of a buddy of mine, so I remember when that happened. It was awful; but I bet that cage builder they used gets tons of business for being amazing.

IIRC, didn't the family try to get people to take it down off the internet? I know it should still be floating around somewhere, but I think some of the original postings were pulled.

**BRENT**

On 9/27/2017 at 11:43 AM, MexicanDragon said:

Those were (are?) friends of a buddy of mine, so I remember when that happened. It was awful; but I bet that cage builder they used gets tons of business for being amazing.

IIRC, didn't the family try to get people to take it down off the internet? I know it should still be floating around somewhere, but I think some of the original postings were pulled.

**BRENT**

A friend sent me the link and I couldn't make it past the first time it happened in the video.  They had some interior and side angles...I couldn't keep looking into the sun.  Hate looking into wrecks and such...they are seared into my psyche.

HS

• 1 month later...

Went through the process at the DMV to get my Illinois Motorcycle license and plan to attend a Triumph premiere event tomorrow night to check out some new bikes they are bringing out.  Since I never drive my cars I figured it was time to put another expensive thing in the garage that I never use.  I know there are several riders here, but I have not seen many posted in our Motorsports thread.

i-SqwCz4D-X2.jpg

i-Lc4DFGZ-X2.jpg

Edited by VPI
  • Like 6