Head Case Motorsports

VPI

Sorry, I'm just a gay man, not well versed in what might be considered macho.

I just assumed that a badass helicopter pilot wouldn't set limitations on how badass his road going vehicle would be.

Of course my conception of your military life could be way off coarse. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, swt61 said:

Sorry, I'm just a gay man, not well versed in what might be considered macho.

I just assumed that a badass helicopter pilot wouldn't set limitations on how badass his road going vehicle would be.

Of course my conception of your military life could be way off coarse. 

maxresdefault.jpg

LMAO!  

#WINNING!!!!

HS

24 minutes ago, naamanf said:

Now at $10k off! Kind of crazy, I'm guessing there are a couple dealers that come out ahead just ordering a ton of vehicles. 

That's great. 

What it might be, and I saw this with the Jeep Trackhawk's after their first year, is the folks that want and are willing to pay for a supercharged / $100K vehicle...that demand gets satisfied largely in the first year.  Then the second year of production takes a pretty good dip.

I would think the truck market is a good bit deeper than for a supercharged Jeep Grand Cherokee, but what do I know...

HS

1 hour ago, HemiSam said:

That's great. 

What it might be, and I saw this with the Jeep Trackhawk's after their first year, is the folks that want and are willing to pay for a supercharged / $100K vehicle...that demand gets satisfied largely in the first year.  Then the second year of production takes a pretty good dip.

I would think the truck market is a good bit deeper than for a supercharged Jeep Grand Cherokee, but what do I know...

HS

Probably, just crazy since people are still paying a premium for any truck on the lot right now. 

Officially re-ordered with a $10k savings. Sure glad I decided to check out the TRX group. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, naamanf said:

Probably, just crazy since people are still paying a premium for any truck on the lot right now. 

Officially re-ordered with a $10k savings. Sure glad I decided to check out the TRX group. 

That is a serious score IMHO.  You're going to be happy.  What color did you order?

I bought my Trackhawk $5k off which was pretty good considering it was almost exactly what I wanted (the panoramic sunroof is a waste but otherwise ticked every box including color and interior) and had only been on the lot a few weeks.  There's was the year earlier model on a lot I was offered $10k off of but I paid the $5k for the year newer one...and looking back glad I did.

In this environment and with supply chain being what it is, $10K off for an ordered vehicle is a rocking good deal.  Again, might be because of a lack of orders after satiating demand for a very specific type of vehicle...let's face it, not everyone wants that much truck.

I think they're kick ass and I am shocked by how nice the interiors are.

vroom vroom...

HS

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HemiSam said:

That is a serious score IMHO.  You're going to be happy.  What color did you order?

I bought my Trackhawk $5k off which was pretty good considering it was almost exactly what I wanted (the panoramic sunroof is a waste but otherwise ticked every box including color and interior) and had only been on the lot a few weeks.  There's was the year earlier model on a lot I was offered $10k off of but I paid the $5k for the year newer one...and looking back glad I did.

In this environment and with supply chain being what it is, $10K off for an ordered vehicle is a rocking good deal.  Again, might be because of a lack of orders after satiating demand for a very specific type of vehicle...let's face it, not everyone wants that much truck.

I think they're kick ass and I am shocked by how nice the interiors are.

vroom vroom...

HS

Granite two tone. Only mono colored offered is black, which is a great color for a garage queen, but terrible for a daily driver. 

Happy to have a nice interior again, going from BMW to Ford was rough. I liked the Raptor, but have hated the interior every day I’ve owned it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HemiSam said:

Nice choice, naamanf!

I'm not keen on the Ford interiors either.

Fortunately they didn't go all southwest/cowboy on the TRX's like RAM has on some trucks.  Who the hell needs a saddle bag thingy in a truck...LOL.

HS

Yes, good thing. 

The new F-150 interior looks so much better and supposedly has a better fit and finish. It was terrible in the Raptor. 

I guess we will see when the Raptor R comes out which one I’ll go with. Though I’m thinking I’ll probably skip year one and let every else pay the premium if I go that direction. 

Maybe just get a 911 with a trailer hitch 😂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...