Headcase Logo Contest!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hay guys,

just wondering: was the contest for the pretty rca cables ;) still up? as you are still using the logos it seems to me as if i won :D

tkam: do you want the .psd files for the logos? then you can mess around with them if you like...

I no longer have the pretty purple cables as that as over a year ago but I can come up with something fun. Let me dig around the cable big and see what I have... do you have anything specific you can use cable wise?

Thanks G.E.,

one thing i could use would be a pair of balanced male TRS cables for my rig at home, doesnt need to be long 4 to 6 ft should do.

The one I am currently using is self soldered with different extra-cheap connectors for both channels because the store didnt have any others in stock :kitty:

• 2 weeks later...

i really don't mean to rush anybody here, but are there news about the cables yet? :angel:

i'll be flying back to europe for 2-3 weeks on the next weekend and would like to take them home with me (if possible, of course). If there is a problem with TRS-TRS calbes, a headphone extension (unbalanced 1/4" TRS) would be appreciated, too :)

(and last but not least, RCA calbes are always handy)

i really don't mean to rush anybody here, but are there news about the cables yet? :angel:

i'll be flying back to europe for 2-3 weeks on the next weekend and would like to take them home with me (if possible, of course). If there is a problem with TRS-TRS calbes, a headphone extension (unbalanced 1/4" TRS) would be appreciated, too :)

(and last but not least, RCA calbes are always handy)

Hey there sorry about that. Been searching for my Box'o'cables. Recently moved and haven't got to everything yet. So are you looking to a guitar cable or a pair of trs-trs cables? As for extension, how long would you need?

• 3 weeks later...

no guys, now i think you're getting it wrong (which is probably my own fault). it's absolutely not about getting for free whatever I can get. I left that behaviour behind me a long time ago.

I will be leaving the states by the end of this month and I would like to bring the TRS cables home as a kind of practical souvenir & memory for the time I have spent in the US. Nothing to do with free stuff regardless the circumstances...

I will not bump this on purpose anymore, don't want to get into more discredit... ::)

no guys, now i think you're getting it wrong (which is probably my own fault). it's absolutely not about getting for free whatever I can get. I left that behaviour behind me a long time ago.

I will be leaving the states by the end of this month and I would like to bring the TRS cables home as a kind of practical souvenir & memory for the time I have spent in the US. Nothing to do with free stuff regardless the circumstances...

I will not bump this on purpose anymore, don't want to get into more discredit... ::)

I was just apologizing for the delay. I will try my best but no promises on the cables before you leave. If not I have no issues shipping to the UK.

• 2 years later...

Bump. Still wouldn't mind seeing my idea done up proper, like. Even if it's not the head-case logo. Basically, the idea is a headphone wearing circle/head above a pretzel whose arms are in the same configuration as one's would if one's arms were in a straight jacket (I.E. an "upside-down" pretzel [if there is such a thing]).