• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I just noticed, all the attachments from this thread have been deleted (I'm assuming during the upgrade). You guys who posted before ought to post again. I'm not posting mine again because I've upgraded it.

Sean, don't post your old ones, come up with an original idea for Head-Case. (PS So that's you who did HeadAmp? Good job on that one, I've always liked that logo.)

Sean, don't post your old ones, come up with an original idea for Head-Case. (PS So that's you who did HeadAmp? Good job on that one, I've always liked that logo.)

Sorry, I wasn't sure if this was still a contest or if you guys were just looking for help so I just posted a couple logos I have done that you guys might have seen before to show you I could offer help here. Yeah, I did Justin's logo. Ok, cool, I'll try to pull together some ideas. If you would like I can re-draw your pretzel guy for you in Illustrator?

Sorry, I wasn't sure if this was still a contest or if you guys were just looking for help so I just posted a couple logos I have done that you guys might have seen before to show you I could offer help here. Yeah, I did Justin's logo. Ok, cool, I'll try to pull together some ideas. If you would like I can re-draw your pretzel guy for you in Illustrator?

yeah, redraw his pretzel guy! it's a great idea - the arms look like they're in a straightjacket, but folks in the know will see the pretzel...

Just curious, what exactly is the pretzel idea anyway? Is this an inside joke? Not that I don't like it I'm just wondering if I missed something.

yep, the inside joke is that if a thread is close to being shut down due to, uh, displeasing elements, usually the Clown from the Apollo Theatre comes with the hook to take the thread off the stage so to speak - the "Clown" in this case taking the form of a box of pretzels. Or churros. Usually a pretzel versus churros war on a thread = death knell, because the mods then know the thread is derailed beyond repair.