First post need some guidance

b00mhower

Well less guidance more of a recommendation. Just bought a new car, no aux jack, no cassette deck so I can't use my adapter. I'd like to find a nice portable speaker to set up in my back seat instead of tear out the old speakers and radio. I don't plan on keeping this long enough for it to matter. My point: can anyone suggest a good Bluetooth speaker to use in my backseat?

And it comes in purple.  Seriously, what's more important -- listening or driving?

[stretch]Driving.[/stretch]

Well, okay, but...

[Colin]Driving.[/Colin]

Yeah, you too, but...

[Jeff]Driving.[/Jeff]

Et trois, brute?

[shelly]Driving.[/shelly]

Oh, c'mon, now you're just...

[everyone else]Driving.[/everyone else]

Fine.

chevy spark is a very cheap car...

http://www.chevrolet.com/2016-spark.html

I was given a Chevy Spark (2015 I think) as a rental car when my car was in the shop.  The built in sound system had literally no bass.  Even an equalizer didn't help.  Perhaps I got one with a busted sound system.  

As for the car itself, I can't really say much about it other than it had 4 wheels and got me from point A to B.  4 wheels and not even a spare.  In lieu of a spare, it came with a container of tire sealant and a tiny air compressor.  Some googling shows that you can purchase a spare as an add-on.  Everyone of my friends who saw the car had one thing to say: "Aww how cute!."  

The entire experience made me appreciate my own car even more than I did.