Closed - KGSSHV Carbon and GoldenReference HV PS Group Buy

mwl168

Heres and online copy of the latest overview from MWL168; I hope I got everyone right (please check)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWDWwLfsIDtwn1HB-x76lS6WyWwLd5lwsORFKiUuuEQ/edit?usp=sharing

If someone whats to participate please add your alias by first adding a blank line above the "END" (I guess the SUM will continue to work that way).

/S

Thanks for doing this.

My entry looks correct.

Heres and online copy of the latest overview from MWL168; I hope I got everyone right (please check)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWDWwLfsIDtwn1HB-x76lS6WyWwLd5lwsORFKiUuuEQ/edit?usp=sharing

If someone whats to participate please add your alias by first adding a blank line above the "END" (I guess the SUM will continue to work that way).

/S

Many thanks to sorenb for doing this. I have not found time to figure out how it works. It's a great help.

its an ultra quiet and extremely stable power supply. the on board version is suitable

for just about anything however, does not care. kind of overkill for kgsshv etc

but there still is nothing better.

how many are interested in this?

http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/kgsshvcarboncirclotron.jpg

Gimli: Certainty of death, *small* chance of success... What are we waiting for?

I'm in :D

Edited by Kerry

Mine is correct as of now (also edited my original request post to add some LV boards for potential future Dynalo builds). I assume that entering "4" for any split board means "2 sets, each consisting of 2 left and 2 right boards" or "2 sets, each consisting of 2 positive and 2 negative boards".

We absolutely should cover KG and mwl168's board costs!

@Gepardcv: Thanks for pointing that out. Have added that to the singles (Number of SETS!) ....so in the sheet it states "Number of SETS!" above the column, please check your numbers and sign.

Thanks everybody.

Mine is correct as of now (also edited my original request post to add some LV boards for potential future Dynalo builds). I assume that entering "4" for any split board means "2 sets, each consisting of 2 left and 2 right boards" or "2 sets, each consisting of 2 positive and 2 negative boards".

We absolutely should cover KG and mwl168's board costs!

I dont know about other GBs, but this one seems huge ... And would require a lot from mwl168 ...repacking and stuff....how about the GB pays for dr gilmores and mwl168 pcbs and call it a day?

Thanks for the kind offering. I appreciate it.

No need to cover my sets but I don't feel right charging Kevin for the boards myself. I second the proposal that we cover Kevin's boards. It's voluntary of course so please PM me if you don't want to take part.

The numbers of boards have changed quite a bit so I need to get new quotes from the fab houses. I am going to wait a few days for all the participants to have the chance to update their numbers. Once the dusts are settled so to speak, I'll get new quotes and post the information here.

To be clear and consistent, please use number of boards as the unit NOT SET. For one pair of the amp boards, please put down 2 as the quantity. Same applies to the single PS boards. 

Edited by mwl168

@UFN: Thanks, but I really do not contribute that much. This is MWL168 who is doing 99,9% of the work.

Just checked the status +300 boards .... at 30USD pr board (just a figur) we're at 9000USD ... quite a substantial figur in my book.

A total of 33 people participates ... lets say that unpacking takes an hour ...and 20 min for each package that is 12 hours in total ...almost two days of work

I know mwl168 is too modest to accept the acknowledgement ... but honestly it will only be an acknowledgement of the contribution rather than a compensation.

I have put in a column for participating in the "Acknowledgement" and as mwl168 stated people are free to participate in the GB anyways, I have taken the liberty to put "Yes" in that column, so you need to change it if you for some reason cannot participate.

• Like 1

I have put in a column for participating in the "Acknowledgement" and as mwl168 stated people are free to participate in the GB anyways, I have taken the liberty to put "Yes" in that column, so you need to change it if you for some reason cannot participate.

+1 on this :D

//UFN

the following files have been updated with both footprints, please check for errors

...newleftfat

...newrightfat

...circlotronhvsingle

there seem to be multiple errors in the kemet pdf

for example size codes f and k do not exist

http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/circlotronhvpowersingle.jpg

if you are planning on making any of the power supply boards

make sure they have today's date or later on them.

if not ask.

Edited by kevin gilmore

@UFN: Thanks, but I really do not contribute that much. This is MWL168 who is doing 99,9% of the work.

Just checked the status +300 boards .... at 30USD pr board (just a figur) we're at 9000USD ... quite a substantial figur in my book.

A total of 33 people participates ... lets say that unpacking takes an hour ...and 20 min for each package that is 12 hours in total ...almost two days of work

I know mwl168 is too modest to accept the acknowledgement ... but honestly it will only be an acknowledgement of the contribution rather than a compensation.

Soren,

I tried to check the spreasheet for latest additions.

The google page says the sheet is tagged for deletion, has something happened to it?