THANKS PURK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom_hankins

So I had to come back to Atlanta to do my transfer to a different store up in VA. Just my laptop and a pr. of senn hd201s. Then here comes the king of all friends...(that would be Purk)  Brings me a pair of HD800 and HD650's. Sets up new software on my laptop, brings all cables and a nuforce converter, along with headroom desktop headphone amp/dac and desktop power supply. After 7 months of health issues and not being able to work, getting back in the groove was not easy. Having these tunes to come home to has made so much difference! Thanks just doesn't cover this much trouble and time he's put into this hook up. He's the best :) 

• Like 19

It is my pleasure to help out Tom!  He is my audio mentor after all.  The loaner HR setup is actually an Ultra Desktop Amp with Max DAC/Amp module so it does a really good job with the HD800.  Also I borrowed the HD650 from Mulveling so the credit goes to him to.

• Like 2