postjack welcomes new headcase members thread

postjack

I'm going to use this thread to welcome new members and provide inspiring messages to them.

Welcome gwrskien! hope you are having a phenomenal day and you find what you are looking for at headcase.

remember the best part of screwing up dinner is you can always order a pizza. and pizza is awesome, no matter who you are, unless you can't eat cheese. some places have that vegan cheese though which is pretty good. oily but good.

Edited by postjack
  • Like 12

Welcome to headcase, budiman0416! I hope your stay is a pleasant one.

Leftover rice? Making fried rice is easier then you think. A quick google will turn up any number of easy recipes. Just make sure you add green onion, because without green onion fried rice tastes like nothing. 

• Like 4

tokyofansile, welcome to headcase new friend! May your journey here be long and fruitful, and lead you to wonderful places along the way!

Always remember that discipline beats motivation every time. Get that cardio going sir or ma'am, even if you don't want to. You'll feel fantastic afterwards and sleep better as well. And sleep is more important than you think!

AcquiredTaste, welcome to head-case! Rest assured, no need to "acquire the taste" of this place hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH YEAH WELCOME!

OmerYair welcome good sir or ma'am! The wonders of head-case lay before you. Delve deep and ye shall go deep.

stewing, welcome to head-case! Apparently we are more of a sous vide place rather than a stew place. I myself am not really sure what sous vide is but I think it has something to do with boiling meat in ziploc bags. I can't say this excites me but good warning, there are some weirdos here, the kind of people who boil meat in bags and think they are fancy because the method has a french name or whatever.

To all of you: each journey begins with a single rain drop on the path to enlightenment/headphones/boiled meat/and apparently whiskey.

• Like 3

There are three acceptable ways to warm your meat, and water is not one of them.

Technically, it's not water.  And it's not really jacuzzi-ing, either, as that would result in more like a soup.  It's like jacuzzi-ing with an hermetically sealed skinsuit.  Which doesn't sound anywhere near as appealing.  In fact, now it sounds more like a horror movie.  "Boiled Sous vided alive!"

Welcome @dmeuir75! congratulations for starting teh journey headphone. headcase offers you a message of peace! 

try this breakfast "life hack" next time you are cooking breakfast: to keep your bacon from curling, put it in the pan before it is hot. you'll miss that sweet sizzle sound of bacon hitting a hot pan, but your bacon will stay relatively flat while cooking. thanks science!

Welcome @dmeuir75! congratulations for starting teh journey headphone. headcase offers you a message of peace! 

try this breakfast "life hack" next time you are cooking breakfast: to keep your bacon from curling, put it in the pan before it is hot. you'll miss that sweet sizzle sound of bacon hitting a hot pan, but your bacon will stay relatively flat while cooking. thanks science!

Wait is this true?