Major Forum Software Upgrade - August 5, 2015

tkam

Looks really good and seems snappier too. ;)

Not a big deal, but is there a setting that would restore the ability to see which users "liked" particular posts etc? Was nice when you made a joke thinking: "Al (or Steve, or whoever) will appreciate this one!" and could then see that they did. Right now it just shows that "(x number of) people liked this", which kinda takes the fun out of it.  

• Like 5

Not a big deal, but is there a setting that would restore the ability to see which users "liked" particular posts etc? 

^This!!!

I would really like people to know when I liked their post or who liked my post.  Otherwise, it is just numbers and I don't think anyone here cares about how many people like their post.  

Big changes but looking great so far. 

Edited by shellylh
  • Like 4

I'm looking at the notification options (http://www.head-case.org/forums/notifications/options/), and the "Someone comments on something I follow" setting is locked to Email on, notification list off. I want to change it to be the opposite, but the form hover says "the administrator has disabled this option from being toggled". Any particular reason (or is this a bug)? I liked the old behavior, where all email notifications could be disabled.

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 11.48.27.png