Closed - Group Buy - Caps 680uF/550V

sorenb

In plain English, please. 

680uF/550V + some 470uF/550V are set for week 43, the reaminder of 470uF/550V are set for week 46.

We are working on having all caps delivered week 43 (19.october-23.october)

Thanks NoPants for pointing out the week issue.

Edited by sorenb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First shipping as of today. US/Canda + some others. Canda is going direct. US going by Jay.(people will receive pm with tracking)

Another bach tomorrow. Then only a few will have to wait until late next week, where the remainder of the caps arrives.

zGgXZgG.jpg?1

some packages may look a bit crusty, but every single cap has been wrapped in plastic bubbles, then the batch has been wrapped in bigger plastic bubbles (Mouser, pink)

Edited by sorenb
  • Like 4

Thanks a lot. 

Was a bit surprised that it actually took two hole working days to do the re-packing, keeping track of each order ... and finally do a re-check on the excess amounts ....turned out that I had two more 680uF than expected and two less 470uF than expected :wacko: what the H....!!! .....hmmmm, should I really have to open each package in the pile and re-check??? ....I decided to try figuring out when the error might happend from the order in which I did the packages ...which brought me down to two suspects ... and it turned out that the first of the two I reopened did actually have two of each rather than four 680uF :rolleyes:

I certainly hope I didn't make errors that even each other out, and that all packages survive the royal treatment of UPS ...:rolleyes:

mGiDZi5.jpg?2

A few sets in excess from the Group Buy is available as a Circlotron basic kit: including ALL pcbs, 4x680uF/550V + 16x 470uF/550V caps

Have added the needed HV boards to the set as well, that was NOT part of the Circlotron Group Buy.

Goes for 400USD/set (equals the Group Buy Price) + shipping + paypal. 

PM if interested.

/S

Notification in rgrds to shipping.

In order to keep shipping cost down, the US portion has been sent to Jay in Maryland; that will handle US distribution. The shipping seems to be delivered monday (tomorrow) in Maryland.

US participant will have to wait just a little longer.

/S

US participants: this will ship from Maryland no later than Wednesday this week:

wCSMyCA.jpg

/S

US: Everything has been shipped (missing a few that has not yet returned their shipping address).

For non-US: only two is not shipped due to either missing shipping address or missing 470uF caps: the last batch has not yet arrived.

/S

Edited by sorenb