How can I connect my Aune X1S to my iPhone 6 digitally

hausera

Apple-Adapter-scr1.thumb.jpg.80610022a69500x1000px-LL-655da6ea_x1s06.thumb.jpg.9Hello,

I'm new to audiophile headphones and I mean completely. I bought based upon recommendations on various websites an Aune X1S.  I play Spotify with my iPhone 6 and sometimes my Mac.  I understand that I can use an RCA cord to do analog.  I want to know how I can connect it digitally?  I read that I need an Apple lightning camera connector.    Is this the one? 

Here is the back of the Aune X1S: 

Thanks for any help that you can give

Edited by hausera

A real response?  AppleTV.

I use one at work where I can't connect to a Wi-Fi network.  The beauty of the AppleTV is that it uses Bluetooth to proximity-locate the iPhone and then does a kind of local Wi-Fi connection between the two to allow for lossless AirPlay streaming.  You would then connect the optical out of the AppleTV to the optical input.  I picked up a refurb for $50, have it connected via the optical out to my DAC and then to my Quad 9L Active speakers.  Lossless digital connection and wireless, too.

Just in case someone is looking down the road.

• Like 2