Nov. 14 - 2015 - Forum Software Upgrade

tkam

For threads in the "unread content" queue you can also click on the time of the last reply to navigate to the end of the thread. Would be embarrassed to say how long it took me to figure that out. Kept clicking on the little "post" bubbles on left of the queue thinking : "Surely that'll work? Maybe my browser's broken? It's the only thing that makes any sense!"

All of a sudden I started getting emails to subscribed threads when I've had that turned off for all my subscribed threads.  I only wanted to find new posts in my subscribed threads online. It started filling up my mailbox with dozens of posts.  Went to turn it off but as global settings go I could only change it to a daily or weekly digest. So I did that and also told it to not send more than one notification until I visit the forum again.

7 hours ago, mwl168 said:

I kept losing my sign-in tonight when I switch between forums. Has anyone experienced the same glitch? 

I did not have this problem ealier today. I am using Safari browser on an iPad.

it comes and goes ... I often loose it when changing into the DIY section ...a refresh however solves the problem in my case