Closed - SRX Plus board set Group Buy

mwl168

It's time to wrap up this GB. I like to start collecting payments from the participants so we can proceed to ordering the PCB. 

Below is the list of the participants, order quantity and total payment for boards in USD. For participants with continent US shipping address, please add $6.1 to your total which will cover the USPS Priority Mail shipping to you. For non-US shipping address, I'll need to let you know of the shipping charge individually when I receive the boards. 

My PayPal ID is [email protected]. Please use PayPal Gift for your payment and include your HeadCase ID and shipping address in your payment note.

Soon as I receive all payments I will submit our order to PCBNET. All boards will be 2mm thick with 4 oz copper. 

SRX AMP ($25) Shunt PS ($20) Total
MLA 2 2 $90.00
UFN 1 1 $45.00
blueman2 2 2 $90.00
gepardcv 1 1 $45.00
jose 1 1 $45.00
DefQon 1 1 $45.00
JimL 2 2 $90.00
sorenb 2 2 $90.00
eggill 1 1 $45.00
Samsie 1 1 $45.00
b0bb 1 1 $45.00
GeorgeP 1 2 $65.00
Rodeodave 1 1 $45.00
bdrew 1 1 $45.00
mwl168 2 2 $90.00
Edited by mwl168
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blueman2 said:

Sent.  BTW, did you mean $6.10 for shipping costs?  That is what I sent, but wanted to confirm.  

Yes, if you have a continent US shipping address, the $6.1 covers the shipping from me to you.

Shipping charge from PCBNET to me has already been figured in in the board cost.  

I just ordered some boards from them last Sunday and they arrived today.  They were a mix of 1oz and 2oz copper.  Amazing :)

Sorry, different supplier.  I read it too quickly.

Good luck with boards and builds.

Edited by Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

Got home very late tonight to find the PCBNet package sitting in the foyer. Delayed one day by the snow storm that hit upper Midwest Tuesday.

Quick visual inspection of boards shows typical quality fabrication as can be expected from PCBNet. These 2mm, 4oz boards have a hefty feel to it.

Will post better quality picture this weekend under daylight. Shipping will start next week. 

2016_02_04-EOS 7D-4084.JPG

Edited by mwl168

BTW,

MLA noted a "problem" on his original board, which is that the input stage plate resistors are specified as 300k, which is what the original SRX has.  With that value, you have to set the input tail current source to about 1.1 mA to get the input stage plate voltage to 1/2 way between ground and B+.  I changed the input plate resistors to 250k - for that value, the input tail current source should run about 1.3 mA.  Either value is acceptable, just that you have to adjust the current source to give the proper plate voltage on the upper tubes, which is 1/2 way between ground and B+, or 160 volts if you're running a +/- 320 volt PS.