Closed - SRX Plus board set Group Buy

mwl168

All US bound boards were posted via USPS Priority Mail today. 

I have the quotes from USPS for international First Class Air Mail shipping based on weight today. I will PM each individual GB participant with your shipping charge. Be prepared for a bit of unpleasant surprise - USPS raised the price of its services on January 17. 

Ah-Oh! I goofed.

One of the SRX amp boards from PCBNet has an obvious cosmetic defect at the left lower conner where the version number, etc. is silk screened. I have intended to keep it for my own use but in the process of taking a photo of the defect to inform PCBNet and packing the boards for shipping, I must have shipped it to one of the GB participants by mistake. I apologize. Can the unfortunate recipient of this defect board post or PM me so we can discuss what to do about it? 

PCBNet has informed me they did find a spare that they can send me for replacement but unfortunately we'll have to cover the shipping cost. Given the circumstance I had agreed to simply let PCBNet include this replacement board next time I order boards from them.  

Edited by mwl168

The boards really look great!  I am sad that I will be traveling for the next 3 weeks and will not have a chance to start the build.  mwl168, let me know what additional costs you incurred that I can help defray.  You did everyone a great service in driving this group buy, so the least we can do is make sure you come out completely whole in terms of costs.