Mjölnir Audio Moving Sale

spritzer

Due to my impending move at the end of the month to a new and bigger house it is time to have a moving sale.  All the amps I have in stock (so not the KGSSHV Carbon as I can't make enough of them) are included plus all the special items I have as well.  They are all discounted by 15% and free shipping worldwide is included.  :) See the News section of my site for a complete list of everything included or just click here

The sale will run from noon today (UTC) to midnight on Sunday the 17th.  Everything is in stock and ready to go so shipping is expected a week from final payment.  Could be less, just depends on how busy I am. 

Now I'll get back to packing...  ;D 

• Like 9

The dynamic amps are coming.  :)  First off I'll blow out the stuff I had in stock but never got around to finishing so a bunch of Squarewave amps, Dynalo Mk2's and even some Dynahi's for fun.  After that I'll probably make one chassis where I can drop in the various designs we've been working on. 

• Like 1

:)  I'm going to build at least one and see how I like it.  It isn't that much of a stretch for me to move from something like the Carbon to a Dynahi as most of the thermal issues have been solved already.  Now if somebody would make P-channel SiCfet's for us then we could have some fun.  ;D

• Like 2

The Octave is the warmest of the bunch.  Traditional tube amp in every sense of the word but with some clever stuff thrown in the mix.  The KGDT and KGST are similar as they are based on the same design.  The DT is a bit warmer due to lower voltage rails and the tubes used.  The ST has this slight warmth to it which suits the 009's to a T.  Helps with some of the upper midrange nastiness they are prone to bring. 

Thanks guys.  :)  It's a nice part of town, right next to the presidents residency. 

8 hours ago, HeadphoneAddict said:

Which would be best with HE-60 and LNS?  I'm thinking about picking one up, but use my HD800 a lot lately, and the HE-60 Really needed the KGBH that I sold.  I love the form factor of the KGSSHV Mini, but my previous KGSS wasn't great with the HE-60.

The LNS doesn't care other than the amp is more powerful but it's been a while since I've had a HE60 here and they can be tricky.  Perhaps the KGST or KGDT to soften the top end a bit and flesh out the bottom end.  I'm just guessing here as I haven't tried the combo. 

• Like 1