CanLanta 2016 - 5/21/16

MexicanDragon

8 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

On the bright side, the meet is in a month, not right now, so you have plenty of time!

**BRENT**

I had this discussion with a client recently.  Had to explain that now is present tense and does not denote a future event.  His response was not "now, now"... "later now," apparently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shellylh said: Would love to come but I am too busy right now. 

On the bright side, the meet is in a month, not right now, so you have plenty of time!

**BRENT**

Unfortunately this is about a week before the conference I am running in memory of Tim so I'll be even busier then.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:30 PM, tkam said:

Still looking at flights, thinking of flying in Friday, is there any point in staying till Monday?  Seems like the meet itself is only on Saturday.

The next day has the Atlanta Record Show at the same hotel, same room! Find out more about CanLanta at CanLanta 2016 Website We are now up to 15 Industry Exhibitors!

jhm3

• Like 3

On April 27, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Grand Enigma said:

I had this discussion with a client recently.  Had to explain that now is present tense and does not denote a future event.  His response was not "now, now"... "later now," apparently.

Probably a South African, we have three distinct usages.

"I'll do it now." -- I'm totally not going to do it.

"I'll do it just now." -- I might do it later, if I feel like it.

"I'll do it now now." -- OK, it's actually on my priority list.

• Like 4

i have to be in Boston that week and possibly the weekend due to work... sucks! I was informed about this today. Mandatory... [emoji20]

There are these magical metal birds that will transport you to the land of headphones. Look into it. They have them in both Boston and Atlanta.

**BRENT**

• Like 1