Get your game on!

Fitz

• 2 weeks later...

The NDA is now lifted on Quake Champions, so I can finally say I've been playing it since early closed beta. It's looking good if they can get the tech issues sorted out, which ATM aren't big. Some long load times for menus, long connect times for servers, a few customization options they need to add, and what feels like some occasional input lag, which doesn't happen all the time. In terms of gameplay, I think they nailed it. It's not quite the same old quake, but it feels good and it plays well. If you're looking to get into Quake but are turned off by the idea of trying to catch up on 15 years' head start that the OG players have, now's a good time. It's a brand new game. Sign up and get your key!

Also, Immortal Redneck is pretty good if you're looking for a procedurally generated FPS rogue-lite thingy. The shooting isn't the greatest around but the weapons are varied, the movement feels fluid, and the environments are downright fantastic at times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Fitz said:

If only steam sales still were that good Knucks. Desirable games are never on sale for more than they usually are nowadays. Certainly sucks now when you have almost no disposable income.

We've missed you! Welcome back!