Get your game on!

Fitz

4 minutes ago, Aimless1 said:

Not sure where to post this, but I need help.  My 12 yr old grandson needs new gaming headphones to connect to his Nintendo Switch.  Open to suggestions.

Thought these may be a good choice, but I'm out of my league here.   https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=38760

387601.jpg

I don't know anything about those, but I'm not sold on the IEM style for kids, as they're still growing, ears may change, tips can get lost, etc.

The Steelseries Arctis 3 with Bluetooth is the typical go-to for Switch, b/c it can do wired to switch, and BT to phone, which you have to have if you're doing voice, which is not an elegant solution, but it's what you need to do since the Switch is limited on headphone connection options.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GTVK5W3/

A bit more than the Monoprice, but d-_-b

I"m sure Grahame is going to hop in and drop a link to the same along with 7 links expanding on what I said above within 3 minutes of this posting, so see that for more details. :)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 7:40 PM, Dusty Chalk said:

I guess.  Don’t follow your reasoning.  Brent crashes into things, there’s no “like” about it.  He just does.

I like to call it tactical deceleration.

@Aimless1 FYI... I've lent my KZ-ATE to my nephew a few times to use on his switch.  They're not a permanent solution by any means, but I haven't heard any complaints and they are under $20.

Edited by DouglasQuaid
  • Like 1

2020-08-18.thumb.png.d5f257cee7e8651ef72025a693b629d4.png

I fired up flight simulator this morning. It is the first game in a long time where the visuals took my breath away. It needs some debugging and optimization, but it is a truly impressive technical achievement. I'm excited to dig in to it.

• Like 1