Sejsel spews about K701s and his opinions

sejsel

I don't dislike any other forums, I suggested you might like them better.  

I got involved because of the intense quantity of garbage no one gives a shit about you were spewing.

I REALLY don't give a shit what you think about the headphones I continue to own, in relation to headphones I no longer own.  

There's a welcome PM.  You obviously didn't read it.  You might want to.  You also might want to read the tenor of most of the posting here.  The way to get to talk shit about things in inappropriate threads is to have been here long enough that you don't come across as some douchebag newbie who wants to impress people with your spew.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sejsel said:

I have read the forum much more than you can imagine.

While your writing shows intelligence and is generally eloquent, I will argue this point above; or argue that if you read it, you still didn't get the feel of the place.  There are certain more serious areas and very strong technical discussions.  But this is also a very social and informal place.  A bit closed, yes; it's your neighborhood bar that is cautious about welcoming new folks into the fold so easily.  It is NOT your typical forum....the Welcome Message makes that clear.

Writing a LARGE amount as a new poster here is akin to coming into that neighborhood bar and proceeding to take over an entire conversation.  People started replying that they weren't interested in all you were saying, yet you went on and just became argumentative when the bar owner called you out.

This is a different forum.  Look around more, pay attention to how and where things get posted, and you'll see why many people reacted the way they did,

EDIT: OK, Grawk said it as well and more succinctly than me....

Edited by skullguise

5 minutes ago, ironbut said:

That was kind of entertaining (if it hadn't been for the shit spewing cunt).

Now it's a happy, happy forum.

Hehehe, one of these opinionated morons come handy from time to time to remind us one of the many reasons why we love this place ;D

Edited by Torpedo
  • Like 2

On 7 April 2016 at 7:26 AM, skullguise said:

While your writing shows intelligence and is generally eloquent, I will argue this point above; or argue that if you read it, you still didn't get the feel of the place.  There are certain more serious areas and very strong technical discussions.  But this is also a very social and informal place.  A bit closed, yes; it's your neighborhood bar that is cautious about welcoming new folks into the fold so easily.  It is NOT your typical forum....the Welcome Message makes that clear.

Writing a LARGE amount as a new poster here is akin to coming into that neighborhood bar and proceeding to take over an entire conversation.  People started replying that they weren't interested in all you were saying, yet you went on and just became argumentative when the bar owner called you out.

This is a different forum.  Look around more, pay attention to how and where things get posted, and you'll see why many people reacted the way they did,

EDIT: OK, Grawk said it as well and more succinctly than me....

he ain't even eloquent neither