CLOSED - SR-X Plus and JimL Shunt Regulator PSU Boards Group Buy

velvetx

I have decided to go ahead and build the SR-X for my 007 MK1 and am going to be ordering boards for both the amp and PSU (ordering from pcbnet.com).  If you would like an amp and/or PSU board please let me know and I will start a list.   Files that were submitted are below:

SR-X Board:  http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/boards/srx6.zip

JimL Shunt PSU (PLEASE NOTE: This is the revised board KG recently updated):  http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/boards/srxshunt3.zip 

LIST:

Knerian: 1 amp/1 psu

n3rdling: 2 amp/2 psu

No_One: 2 amp/2 psu

VelvetX: 1 amp/1 psu

gwrskien: 2 amp/2 psu

kingofsnake: 0 amp/1 psu

JK47: 1 amp/1 psu

Microcuts: 2 amp/2 psu

Hitmanfluffy: 1 amp/1 psu

chiguy: 1 amp/1 psu

Arthrumus: 1 amp/1 psu

Clemmaster: 1 amp/ 1 psu

End Of Group Buy

This group buy will end on May 13th when i will be placing an order for the boards and will let everyone know the finalized pricing (currently $18.84 for PSU boards and $23.61 for amp boards)

Thank you.

Nicholas

Just wanted to let everyone know that this group buy closes on Friday 5/13 at 5pm PST at that time I will be placing the order and will provide everyone with the final pricing. Please make sure to sign up if you are interested in joining this group buy.

Thank you.

Just got a revised quote today since we are currently at a total of 12 psu boards and 11 amp boards the pricing has changed to the following:

Amp Boards went from $41.67 to $27.49

PSU Boards went from $27.28 to $22.67

Thank you.

Nicholas

Final reminder that the group buy closes today at 5pm pst.  I will be submitting the order and finalize the pricing.  Once I receive finalized pricing I will request your address so I can see how much shipping will cost.  I will send you an e-mail breaking down the costs as well as my paypal address.  The estimated time for the boards to be made is 10 days and after that they will be shipped out once they get to me.

Thank you for your support for making this group buy happen and I hope your builds go swiftly.

• 3 weeks later...

new amp board srx6rev2 with all of the latest additions

can use -20v supply, or add resistor and zener and run off the -340v supply

board is exactly the same size with all the mounting holes in the same places, 8 more holes added, should not influence the price

Edited by kevin gilmore

The boards should get to me this week and will be sent out next week.  I apologize as it seems there have been a few updated things so we will not have the newest rev2 boards. However from my understanding the Shunt PSU boards i guess have been going through some issues of their own. 

As a favor I will be posting a group buy for KG PSU boards after I ship everything out.  Again shit happens I blame Kevin and his awesomeness :)