KGBH PSU Board Group Buy

velvetx

Seems like there have been a few new issues with the shunt psu and wasn't known prior to the group buy going through so I am going to be ordering boards for the KGBH PSU (ordering from pcbnet.com).  If you would like a PSU board please let me know and I will start a list.   Files that will be submitted are below:

KGBH PSU Board: http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/boards/kgbhpsu2.zip

LIST:

jose: 2 psu

JK47: 1 psu

gwrskien: 2 psu

n3rdling: 4 psu

chiguy: 1 psu

No_One411: 2 psu

Knerian: 1 psu

Arthrimus: 1 psu

Wokstarr26: 2 psu

VelvetX: 1 psu

End Of Group Buy

This group buy will end on Friday June 10th at 5pm PST when i will be placing an order for the boards and will let everyone know the finalized pricing (currently $15.35 for PSU boards)

Thank you.

Nicholas

Edited by velvetx

Just wanted to let everyone know that this group buy officially closes at 5pm PST today and if you are interested please sign up here or pm me.  I will be placing the order for the boards on Monday and should get them in a week or so.

Thank you.

Nicholas

Alright just wanted to provide a quick update as I got updated pricing.  Pricing for the boards currently now sits at $17.87 since the big price break is at 14 I'll order 2 to get the break.  If anyone else wants in now is the time to say something.

Thank you.

Nicholas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...