O.J. Simpson: Made in America

TMoney

4 hours ago, TMoney said:

Just finished the 2nd episode.

Wow. This is powerful television. I can't recommend "OJ" enough.

It makes me incredibly ashamed that all this happened in my lifetime.

Ashamed? I'm assuming that you mean ashamed of all the previous racism and mistreatment by the LAPD, and not ashamed of O.J.'s arrest and trial?

It's so different than Houston or Austin, that's it's hard to believe it's in the same state, let alone just a few hours away. It's a pretty low income area, and the school system sucks down here. That helps breed ignorance IMO.

They have a bridge with a programmable lighting system in Corpus Christi, and the city council decided to light it with the rainbow flag this weekend, to show support for the families of the Orlando victims. The uproar and protest that caused was unbelievable! Many local churches were protesting, as well as others, but I was flabbergasted to see the council hold their ground. The bridge is indeed lighted in a rainbow theme as I type this. :)

BTW, I think I enjoyed the last episode the most. Watching so many OJ insiders resign themselves to his guilt was oddly fascinating.

C0014199959--983798.JPG

Edited by swt61
  • Like 2

Nicole's phone call to the police while she was scared to death after OJ had broken down the door in episode 2 was terrifying. His yelling and breaking things in the background gave me chills. The things he did to that woman while she was alive were horrific.

Time to start episode 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This. Show. Is. So. Good.

I am finding myself repeatedly needing to pause episodes 3 and 4 to take a break from all the bad lawyering from the prosecution. There are so many dumb mistakes it is unbelievable.

If "OJ" isn't the best documentary I've ever seen it is right up there.