Group Buy - Carbon V7.0

sorenb

Hi Soren,

Has the door closed on adding more PCB's? John McClean feels the GRLV is worthwhile can I have a set for one amp if possible?  I found a link on the build thread to a Mouser project it didn't seem to do anything. Is there an up to date BOM available? Also schematics the Carbon? I'd like to order the parts from Mouser as soon as I can. Have you decided when the boards will ship?  Sorry for so many questions just over excited about building it!

Cheers

NEIL

On 9/7/2016 at 1:58 AM, Hippyskygod said:

Hi Soren,

Has the door closed on adding more PCB's? John McClean feels the GRLV is worthwhile can I have a set for one amp if possible?  I found a link on the build thread to a Mouser project it didn't seem to do anything. Is there an up to date BOM available? Also schematics the Carbon? I'd like to order the parts from Mouser as soon as I can. Have you decided when the boards will ship?  Sorry for so many questions just over excited about building it!

Cheers

NEIL

For extra GRLV you can still get on the train, shoot me an email: [email protected]  ....for parts look at the start of this thread, mwl168 has shared a few Mouser BOMs

Edited by sorenb

55 minutes ago, cspirou said:

The Google spreadsheet doesn't have any prices for shipping(at least not for me). Is it assumed that regular mail is included in the price of the boards? If not then how much is it so I can avoid being a deadbeat?

You are certainly no "deadbeat" no worries ;o)

The sheet will contain the actual shipping. I always add that after shipping, mostly because the Danish Postal Service is a bit unreliable in terms of shipping costs - we don't have flat rates as US.

The US/CA participants is going to be filled in by @mwl168 - he might be occupied by work - haven't heard from him since saturday.

11 hours ago, Walter Reyno said:

I was very happy to receive a package containing boards.  The bag is marked "circ. output" but unfortunately it contains a pair of amp boards.  Maybe someone got an extra pair of circlotron outputs?

You received a "Circlotron Driver" board ... look carefully, very similar to the Carbon amp board (The silk description is a bit misleading though).

Everybody having ordered Circlotron Output boards v2 will receive the actual Circlotron Output board v2 in two weeks. Everyone can keep the extra set of driver boards.

Sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused.