Group Buy - Carbon V7.0

sorenb

Sorenb, Thank you very much! I've got the boards just a minute ago.

And, It is quite awesome to me  that my name is printed on the the envelope in exactly correct Chinese!

Awesome! How did you do that? I didn't tell you my Chinese name in English, not even in Chinese!

Cool, man!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peleus said:

Sorenb, Thank you very much! I've got the boards just a minute ago.

And, It is quite awesome to me  that my name is printed on the the envelope in exactly correct Chinese!

Awesome! How did you do that? I didn't tell you my Chinese name in English, not even in Chinese!

Cool, man!

Thanks 呂 宏曉  ...  got it from your Paypal payment :ph34r:

Got the new Circlotron V2 output boards. Looks great!

One question. The new pots on there are to directly adjust the current right? But the old ones had those connectors that I think went to the opto servo on the current source boards? So does something need to be jumpered or no longer populated on the amp boards? I don't have the schematic in front of me to see if that circuit is separate from everything else.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Got the new Circlotron V2 output boards. Looks great!

One question. The new pots on there are to directly adjust the current right? But the old ones had those connectors that I think went to the opto servo on the current source boards? So does something need to be jumpered or no longer populated on the amp boards? I don't have the schematic in front of me to see if that circuit is separate from everything else.

Yes, current adjustment.
Feedback moved back to driver board.