Pokémon Go

MexicanDragon

Is anyone else playing? I figured I'd keep the other thread clear so we don't have to listen to @Dreadhead whine about not being able to catch a Magikarp.

Zoe and I have been playing daily (nightly?) since the Friday before last, and she is having a blast. She's even a couple levels ahead of me. This game has gotten a very anxiety ridden teenager out amongst people 5 to 30 years her senior, and occasionally we run into her friends from school she hasn't seen all year. I'm having a blast bonding, and having a fair bit of fun with my catch-and-release Magikarp program.

Currently I'm 19360/25000 XP on level 18, and Zoe's deep into level 20. Where are you?

**BRENT**

14 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

I see it more of the "irritate animal in a cage" than "what Steve would do to a bear in a cage."

**BRENT**

Get it straight (can't believe I just typed that), Fitz likes bears...I like twinks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brent, I think my kids and your kids will have a lot more to talk about next time I come through Chattanooga than they did last time. Alaric has always been gregarious, but it's just hilarious to watch him talk to people about PG. Anyone on the street with a smartphone is prey now.

I'm at level 15, and totally loving this game.

• Like 1

Brent, I think my kids and your kids will have a lot more to talk about next time I come through Chattanooga than they did last time. Alaric has always been gregarious, but it's just hilarious to watch him talk to people about PG. Anyone on the street with a smartphone is prey now.

I'm at level 15, and totally loving this game.

21, almost 22. Zoë is 23. Xavier missed two weeks with grandparents but is catching up.

Dude, we have spots that will blow your mind.

440bbd3b92d795c06d85ef8530d1adab.jpg

Let's make it happen.

**BRENT**