TKD 4CP-601 & 4CP-2500 4-gang volume pot and PCB GB

mwl168

2 hours ago, DrizztDo said:

Hello, could you had me to the spreadsheet ? The cell seems to be locked.

Done.

3 hours ago, mwl168 said:

Please PayPal me the board cost using the account below and remember to include PayPal fee if you choose not to use the PayPal gift option.   

Paid, thanks!

Edited by MLA

I have received response from Seeed and ready to place order.

For those that have not submitted payment for the boards, please check and update your entries in the GB spreadsheet below if you decide not to participate so we have correct counts for each boards.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_LNaSDBViihkC0dNcYe46SqjOwteiTFmRmuXMRY4fA/edit#gid=893748295 

Update: the PCB orders have been placed with Seeed. Pars and I have been working with Seeed on the plated-through slots so I prefer to stay with them.

As it turned out, the problem I encountered during ordering relates to the optional message I wanted to attach to the order about these slots. I ended up sending the message as a separate e-mail to Seeed to circumvent this issue.

On 10/18/2016 at 3:10 PM, johnwmclean said:

^I had a pleasant exchange with PCBwin, the boards were very nice and at least 1/3 less the cost of Seed and PCBway. 

Thanks John.

I checked PCBwin out. Their quote process does not allow for PCB that's smaller than 10mm x 10mm and ended up calculating out to be more expensive than Seeed although I am not sure I did it right. Will check it out again in the future.

Edited by mwl168
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Boards came in yesterday. I am happy to report that the rectangular plate-through slots come out as intended. Will take and post a photo when I get home early enough from work to catch some daylight.

We still have a few GB participants that have not made payments yet. Please PayPal to gmail.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

... and pots are now in (well, at my local post office, but out of the hands of customs anyway, so I can actually pick them up tonight).

Will test them during the weekend as well as sort out the pot-boards US-Europe logistics with mwl168 in best possible way to keep shipping rates down. 

28 minutes ago, MLA said:

... and pots are now in (well, at my local post office, but out of the hands of customs anyway, so I can actually pick them up tonight).

Will test them during the weekend as well as sort out the pot-boards US-Europe logistics with mwl168 in best possible way to keep shipping rates down. 

How do you plan on testing the pots? I need to do the same thing as well