CLOSED: Alpha/Song Huei Potentiometer Group Buy and TKD Attenuators

cspirou

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so little update. While I have been busy there really is no excuse for me to be sitting on these pots for this long. To make up for it I will eat up some of the shipping costs. Everything has been tested and is packed up ready to ship.

For the US/Canada everything will be shipped to @sbelyo and he will redistribute from there. Everything will be addressed and packaged already so all he needs to do is weigh and ship. If you would like to receive your pots sooner I could ship them directly to you, but just know that this is likely to cost $20 or more. I will also try to work out a similar deal with Aus/NZ.

Of course for the EU I'll ship everything myself. This should be somewhere between 5 - 8 euros each.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 2

Looks like I won't need sbelyo to repackage anything for US/CAN. For most people the number of pots is low enough where this is considered a small package, which is priced a little bit above a letter. The savings for repackaging are trivial so it's better to ship direct.

The spreadsheet has been updated with the discounted shipping prices. If you didn't PM me your address then I am using the address I have through paypal so be sure it is correct. The prices I set are with no insurance or signature. If you need something fancy or with faster shipping then please let me know right now. My paypal email is in this post:

If you are in the EU and would rather pay me in Euros directly then you can send it to a different paypal account I use for Euros. Send me a PM and I'll let you know the address or I can just send you an invoice. The exchange rate is close enough where you shouldn't bother converting and just consider the price I posted as the price in Euros. You should still come out ahead because you'll be avoiding the paypal conversion fee.

Edited by cspirou

Everyone that has paid so far has had their packages mailed. Let me know when you receive them and the condition.

The shipping was a bit lower then I thought but I think it's because some intern was working and forget to weigh them and posted everything as a minimum weight package. Hopefully it doesn't get redelivered back to me. My discount is still below the shipping price for most of you. For those that paid a bit more it's only by a dollar or 2. Whatever excess I might have will be donated to Head-Case but if this is a big enough issue for you then I can refund the difference.

• Like 1