CLOSED: Alpha/Song Huei Potentiometer Group Buy and TKD Attenuators

cspirou

Everything that I can ship has been shipped. Consider the Alpha Pot group buy finished. If I get something bounced back because I screwed up on customs, I'll let you know and pay for reshipping myself. Anyone with experience with the Alpha pots please let us know how these compare and if they really are the same. I thought they measured pretty well.

This means that I can focus on the TKD group buy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qq-ZR84X_Ik1KyHVINC6cdwdEbZ-HRh2Wf2VVBJZBkw/edit#gid=1096418962

Good news about delaying this is that the EUR/USD has gotten stronger vs the JPY, which should mean that these items should be cheaper. I was considering closing it now however sbelyo has a group buy going on with the Dynalo Mini using TKD pots.

The quad pots aren't widely available so I'd like to keep this open until the other group buy closes. However if there is enough protest I can close this one now since it's already been open for awhile. My measuring/shipping setup is much more  streamlined now so I promise a quick turn around time. Or else I'll just eat shipping fees again.

I believe there's also a lot of mini boards with Alpha pots out in the wild. Currently gathering interest to see if I should hold a group buy for bulk orders of the Song Heui pots to reach the 1000 MOQ. If we get to 500 MOQ I'll send them a message to see if we can order under minimum. Since the order will be so large I will do zero testing and just ship them out. The trade off is that for the price of one TKD pot you can get multiple Song Heui pots.

Also thanks for letting me help you guys out with your projects. This is a great community

Doh!

Ok so not entirely finished. Seems like running my very first group buy is a bigger learning experience then anticipated. I just received a bill for the VAT on the Song Heui pots. I forgot to incorporate VAT on the price of the pots and I have added this extra cost to the spreadsheet. It shouldn't be that much more for most of you but in total it is a significant cost for me, so please try to pay when you receive your package.