Westworld

TMoney

No, definitely don't read.  We try to be good about spoilers in the general "what are you watching" and "last movie you saw" threads, but in the individual show threads like Game of Thrones and this one, all bets are off.  Don't even read the previews.  In fact, don't even read the rest of this post until you've caught up.

I'm going to stop doing the individual tracks, they can be found here, fairly accurately, and fairly soon after the show airs.

One of the things I love about the show is the characters that give guidance -- what's that called in video games?  It's all very game like -- tight, concise clues or instructions, the little girl, Lawrence/El Lazlo, it's all over the place.  Even Delores does it almost reticently once or twice.

And when Old Bill mentions the lady with the white shoes, that just sounds like a retired narrative.

Also, what the hell, I just watched a piece that said Trace Decay confirmed a popular fan theory that there are multiple timelines?  I understand it's a theory, but I don't see how it's been confirmed just because Delores has gone a little bonkers.  And William is the Man In Black?  I don't see it.

• 2 weeks later...