Animal lovers

Aimless1

Someone else at the shelter called him to tip him off. I guess she wasn't very nice to the people there either. He wanted my statement and info in case she tried to dispute her termination. He was very sincere and seemed truly disheartened by her callous attitude. 

• Like 6

We installed 1st floor's doors, they are using it more actively now, I guess its more secure.

First two residents:

IMG_20161106_160359830_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161106_160204407_HDR.jpg

Now, we need only fences to cover it. We'll build another one and replace the abomination at the right side.

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 4

:) Actually, I'm literally herding them. Not that i want to do herd them but they follow me anywhere I go. And interestingly some of them listen my basic commands.

I guess they see me as their leader. I sit with them while they eat, I drink coffee/tea and smoke. After that I play with them. And I can cease their fights and keep dogs and savage male cats out. I guess they respect and love me as much as I do.

It started 2 years ago, "Umut" jumped off from balcony and got lost. After that we started to give the remaning cat food. After the package finished, we started to bought 15 kilos per month. Now we give 60 kilos per month. And we spend total 3-4 hours per day with them (me and my father) BTW the knees belong to my father. :)

And really I don't do that for being good or anything like that. The hour(s) I spend with cats are like therapy for me. What I do is most selfish act that a human can do, imho.

I've 3 major hobbies I spend time regularly: music, reading and them. :)

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dsavitsk said:

Thank you sir for heads up! I know both director and the star(!) But I haven't heard about the documentary till I saw your post. I'm going to find a place that shows it and watch it ASAP! Thank you again for a great gift! :)

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, dsavitsk said:

This finally came to Hartford this weekend. It is excellent. The cats are delightful, the people are awesome, the city is lovely.

You are always welcome here Doug!

Btw I'm a grandfather now!!!!!

He (as I see) is really healthy, his mom and dad loves him. We love Him too.

IMG_20170318_173053994.thumb.jpg.20898d20d5037313411e06e13e1b0853.jpg

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 6

• 1 year later...